The position is under the supervision of the Sales Manager and aims to the development of the assigned and potential Customers portfolio and to the achievement of company commercial objectives.
Knowledge & Skills
• has a degree in Economics and Marketing preferably with a dissertation on themes regarding Web Marketing, or an equivalent technical culture;
• thorough knowledge of the MS Office package and of the main Web applications;
• at least 1 year of experience in a web Agency, preferably in a position that requires contact with the Market, or at least 3 years in a sale position in other sectors;
• A basic knowledge of English is preferable.
• excellent relational skills;
• dynamic and with sense of initiative;
• ability to organise and to organise him/herself;
• is self-confident and likes to face challenges.
• initial insertion training and lifelong learning;
• stimulating and innovative environment;
• assigned customers portfolio;
• initial compensation in line with the market;
• career opportunities.