The Customer Care Assistant is one of the key actors responsible of the first assistance to Customers’ problems with the different software and services provided by MM-One.
Guarantees the continuity and efficiency of the service, increasing the Customer’s satisfaction and loyalty, with a special attention to the new solutions proposed.
The ideal candidate:
Knowledge & Skills:
• knowledge of the MS Office package, especially Excel and Word;
• knowledge of the web world, the main browsers and email clients specifically;
• advanced proficiency in English;
• the knowledge of a second language and studies concerning the tourism industry are considered an asset;
• knowledge of the hotel industry and of online and offline sales dynamics of hotel services is an important asset.
• excellent problem-solving capabilities;
• able to manage significant workloads;
• excellent relational skills;
• inclination for team work;
• dynamic and with sense of initiative;
• ability to organise and to organise him/herself;
• is self-confident and likes to face challenges.
• initial insertion training and lifelong learning;
• stimulating and innovative environment;
• initial compensation in line with the market;
• career opportunities.